Questions To Ask An Online Trading Broker Part 2
Online Day Trading Brokers -- Questions To
Ask (Part 2)
- Does the brokerage firm offer you access to statistics through your clearing firm's online access?
- What are the fees to wire money in or out of your account?
- By what time of day must you submit a wire request?
- For after-hours, post-market, or overnight trading (as in the case of futures trading or forex trading) will you get 24-hour support?
- What is the official name of the brokerage firm and the names of any licensed brokers with whom you will be dealing? You need this to check up the broker at the FINRA (formerly NASD) Broker Check website:
For even more questions to ask a prospective online trading broker and help you make an educated decision, go to Part 3 of this article.
Day Trading Book
Related Products And FREE Videos
... Questions To Ask (Part 1) If you are considering changing online day trading brokerage firms, or simply considering your first one, there are several questions you should ask. These questions come from insiders who have worked at day trading-oriented brokerage ...
... online trading account, consider getting a trader's coach or other qualified individual to help you with your psychology. It can be worth the investment of your time and money depending on your specific circumstances. 1) Leave my ego, problems, and fears ...
... account can lead to all sorts of pre-existing self-sabotage tendencies manifesting and affecting your trading and account size. Ask any veteran day trader who has traded in a room with fellow traders how possible self-sabotage is. You may be surprised ...
... forex trading, do you have access to all pairs? For futures trading do you have access to all contracts, or just all e-mini contracts, or just all e-mini contracts which the clearing firm handles? - Which data vendor is the software platform using? - Can ...
... suggestions for creating your own written online stock trading business plan. Having a written online trading business plan is necessary for several reasons: 1) most successful traders have one 2) it is a way for you to determine how disciplined you are ...
|Copyright © 2007, All Rights Reserved|