Day Trading Stock Tip - Online Trading Daily Self Suggestions Part 4
ONLINE TRADING (STOCK TRADING, FUTURES TRADING, OPTIONS TRADING, OR FOREX TRADING) DAILY PSYCHOLOGY
SELF-SUGGESTIONS - PART 4
36) I can act and react automatically when it is time to enter and exit trades
37) My compelling motivation to trade is to excel at a fun game and be rewarded for it
38) I will stay focused during the first pullback of a trend trade and stay with the trade unless it reaches my stop point
39) When I relinquish the "need" for control, I will relax and trade more efficiently
40) Because I am human I have "natural psychological biases" for control and certainty, and neither is offered in trading. Therefore my discipline is that I will take the trade (assuming it meets my tested rules for entry) even though my natural psychological biases tempt me to not take the trade. Having this discipline bypasses the "need" for control and certainty, and this will develop consistency and confidence.
Hopefully some of these suggestions made a favorable impression with you. Again, feel free to use or modify any of them to meet your specific situation.
Day Trading Book
Related Products And FREE Videos
... trading psychology statements: 11) If my stop is reached, get out of the trade and "reset" for the next trade 12) If I get stopped out, and it is within my rules to do so, take another trade in the same symbol if it has a good setup 13) Adhere to strict ...
... earned in a year could set off emotional concerns that "upstaging" your parents will make them resent you. 3) People who you love and respect will say that you are "gambling" all day long. 4) Some people that you love may even say that you're not patriotic ...
... you may take. You further indemnify DayTradingStockTip.com, its staff and authors, and its resellers and any advertisers against any future actions, losses, expenses, and legal costs, for yourself. The same applies to any outside party you may provide ...
... submit a wire request? - For after-hours, post-market, or overnight trading (as in the case of futures trading or forex trading) will you get 24-hour support? - What is the official name of the brokerage firm and the names of any licensed brokers with ...
... risk monitoring. - Do they offer access to all exchanges within the asset class? For example, for stocks you may be able to trade NASDAQ, NYSE, and AMEX stocks but do you get access to Bulletin Board and Pink Sheet stocks? For forex trading, do you have ...
|Copyright © 2007 DayTradingStockTip.com, All Rights Reserved|