Sign up for our free announcements so that you will be the first to know about new articles which will help you with your day trading!
We promise to never sell, rent, or give out your e-mail address to anybody!
ONLINE TRADING (STOCK TRADING, FUTURES TRADING, OPTIONS TRADING, OR FOREX TRADING) DAILY PSYCHOLOGY
SELF-SUGGESTIONS - PART 3
Here is Part 3 of this article which offers you ten more suggestions for personal trading psychology statements:
21) Maintain realistic expectations and focus on consistency
22) Have good strategy, good money management, and overall portfolio management
23) I will get out immediately if I enter a trade poorly
24) Get in touch with crowd behavior
25) When in trades, continue to keep a broad focus for other opportunities
26) Be happy with "mere" profits if that is all that the market offered that day
27) Take control of my self-talk and make it encouraging
28) Remember to trade according to my rules, not what others are doing
29) Remind myself that discipline breeds confidence which, in turn, increases the likelihood of making profits
30) I will benefit
from doing my pre-market and post-market "homework"
For more suggestions of statements you can use, go to Part 4 of this article
Questions To Ask An Online Trading Broker Part 3
... Index, etc.)? - Are there certain market "internals" which you cannot access due to the data vendor chosen? For example, are you prevented from getting the S&P Fair Value or the NYSE TICK indicator? There are several more questions you can ask, but these ...
Online Day Trading Checklist
... week - Manage your personal finances and how your trading account fits into the big picture - Keep up with industry and exchange news - Compare your performance with the goals you set for the week - Set goals for next week - Prepare for future growth of ...
Online Trading Daily Psychology Self Suggestions Part 4
... unless it reaches my stop point 39) When I relinquish the "need" for control, I will relax and trade more efficiently 40) Because I am human I have "natural psychological biases" for control and certainty, and neither is offered in trading. Therefore my ...
Online Trading Daily Psychology Self Suggestions Part 2
... TRADING, OR FOREX TRADING) DAILY PSYCHOLOGY SELF-SUGGESTIONS - PART 2 Here is Part 2 of this article which offers you ten more suggestions for personal trading psychology statements: 11) If my stop is reached, get out of the trade and "reset" for the next ...
Questions To Ask An Online Trading Broker Part 1
... applicable questions for the instruments you will be trading. - Are commissions fixed per trade, or do you get per-share commissions? - Are commissions given better pricing if you do a minimum number of shares per day? Per month? - Are commissions given ...
Copyright © 2007 DayTradingStockTip.com, All Rights Reserved